Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Tanks removed from HC and ground deployment of BiPods removed from all Gametypes

5 posters

Go down

All Tanks removed from HC and ground deployment of BiPods removed from all Gametypes Empty All Tanks removed from HC and ground deployment of BiPods removed from all Gametypes

Post  onlysalvation Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:33 pm

Just a FYI they have removed Tanks from all HC game types, this is very annouying because now you have extremely over sized maps that people just sit and camp the entire game, I honestly miss the tanks because if you were not half a noob you could take them out with a single satchel charge, but they kept camping to a min. Also when the patched the glitches they unknowingly made it so that when a bi-pod was deployed on virtually any map you were able to get underneath, due to this they have temp removed all bi-pod ground deplyoment, you can still use them on sand bags, walls, etc...
onlysalvation
onlysalvation
Moderate
Moderate

Pisces Number of posts : 111
RTE Points : 5618
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3260161/stats/

Back to top Go down

All Tanks removed from HC and ground deployment of BiPods removed from all Gametypes Empty Re: All Tanks removed from HC and ground deployment of BiPods removed from all Gametypes

Post  RTE NAMELesS Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:14 pm

Interesting development there..

I know everyone I talk to seems to not like tanks, but they also hate campers.

I'm as guilty as anyone with occasional camping or "patroling a small area of the map" (sort of camping), but when that is your whole strategy because you're so worried about your k/d, then its going too far.
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1792
RTE Points : 32650
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

All Tanks removed from HC and ground deployment of BiPods removed from all Gametypes Empty Re: All Tanks removed from HC and ground deployment of BiPods removed from all Gametypes

Post  RTE Nocturne Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:27 pm

im glad they removed tanks from hc,and ive never done the bi-pod map glitch,though i am guilty of using the infinite ammo glitch

RTE Nocturne
Expert
Expert

Capricorn Number of posts : 747
RTE Points : 6340
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE xFLawLeSs Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:36 am

COD4 attracted a lot of glitchers
Treyarch patches them all.
Infinity Ward>Ugly People>Trey Arch
RTE xFLawLeSs
RTE xFLawLeSs
Bonkers
Bonkers

Number of posts : 1115
RTE Points : 7087
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  zC L ii P z Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:07 am

lol bout time they got rid of the tanks on HC
zC L ii P z
zC L ii P z
Veteran
Veteran

Capricorn Number of posts : 405
RTE Points : 5949
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum