Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another glitch in the solo campaign mode??

+2
WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET
RTE NAMELesS
6 posters

Go down

Another glitch in the solo campaign mode?? Empty Another glitch in the solo campaign mode??

Post  RTE NAMELesS Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:25 pm

I'm trying to play the game thru on Veteran (i think thats the hardest one).

anyways, i made it to this level..

After crawling under a number of trucks to avoid being seen by dozens of enemies, i got captain macmillan and myself killed right as we reached another checkpoint....

I'm not sure if this screwed something up, but now whenver I try and play Macmillan will say "ok move" and he instantly gets spotted. Theres nothing I can do. If I run, hide, or shoot. Too many soldiers and you restart anyway if MacMillan gets killed. I might have to restart the whole level now... scratch scratch

ugh... Evil or Very Mad
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1792
RTE Points : 32627
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Another glitch in the solo campaign mode?? Empty Re: Another glitch in the solo campaign mode??

Post  WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:27 pm

the level after that is hard
WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET
WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 765
RTE Points : 43737
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Another glitch in the solo campaign mode?? Empty Re: Another glitch in the solo campaign mode??

Post  b00mer777 Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:12 pm

wow that sucks. probably best bet is to restart the level. that ones pretty easy anyways.
b00mer777
b00mer777
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

Libra Number of posts : 56
RTE Points : 5705
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  IfoundAnnFrank Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:30 am

I had the same glitch! Yeah you have to restart.

IfoundAnnFrank
Mainstream
Mainstream

Number of posts : 271
RTE Points : 5911
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  h1dd3nn sn1p3r Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:43 pm

ok ok ok true story lol i didnt follo him and instead went along side the metal box u start running frim,and i had to go prone around the whole level without being seen,and i couldnt use mcmillans path,i wish i had a dazzle so i couold do it again and show yall but it was insane lol i was like"duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-da!!!!!!! die suckr lol
h1dd3nn sn1p3r
h1dd3nn sn1p3r
Scholar
Scholar

Capricorn Number of posts : 642
RTE Points : 6194
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE Nocturne Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:56 am

yes,hidden is not lieing.it was possibly the best ninja skills ive ever seen lol.he went through the whole part without being seen once.the only glitches that ive expierenced are some on safehouse i think,when u get out of bounds and then u can spawn kill 100 enemies then the game has an error

RTE Nocturne
Expert
Expert

Capricorn Number of posts : 747
RTE Points : 6317
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down