Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App. for Waltrip90

Go down

App. for Waltrip90 Empty App. for Waltrip90

Post  Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:54 am

1] Your xbl gt. Waltrip90
2] Your level/prestige & Your k/d. 1st prestige lvl 65-66 kd is low due to buddies playing online when i was not serious about gaming so im at a 1.15
3] Which game modes you primarily play (I.e....... TDM, SND, DOM) I play TDM, DOM, HQ
4] Do you own a cap card or digital camera? nope
5] Headset? (i.e. Astros, Turtlebeaches, etc) Standard headset, im an unemployed firefighter.
6] GB experience/rank (be complete) None on xbox but did play Cal gaming on the pc with the counter strike games.
7] How do you describe your gameplay a) fast-run n' gun b) camper c) move around cautiously d) a little of everything depends on my mood and map, usually never camp though, not talented enough for it. ha
8] Which days/times throughout the day can you play MW2? (be very specific. If you don't know what your schedule is going to be that's not my problem)as i said unemployed firefighter so i can play anytime really.
9] Whats your age and what state/province do you live in? i'm 19 and i live in AZ
10] Why would you make a good clan or team member? Very laid back and love to shoot the shit and bs while were takin care of business, but at the same time with the line of work i'm in it is all about being a team player and getting along with your team for a common goal.

Back to top Go down

App. for Waltrip90 Empty Re: App. for Waltrip90

Post  RTE NAMELesS Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Hey my friend very good looking app. Make sure to add me to xbl friends. I'm in Seattle WA. I won't be online tonight, but tomorrow night I will be, thursday night, and I think I'm taking friday off so I'll have all day to play.

I'll more seriously review your app after I play with ya over the course of time. But don't take it bad, as long as youre a good player, work to get better, and are a cool guy--youll do just fine.

Thanks for the app, See on you xbl! RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1792
RTE Points : 32638
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:08 am

yeah bro sounds good to me, i'm on more now then ever, so we'll hook up wed. and play a little, it'll be a good time.

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE NAMELesS Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:01 am

Hey bro, sorry got caught up in things last night. I promise I should be around for at least a couple of hours tomorrow night to meet ya.... then friday I should be online allll day! cheers
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Hey man no biggie, i just got home from a tryout with the LA Dodgers myself and have been in and out of the spring training complexes all week long but should be on tonight hopefully, but friday i'll be on for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE NAMELesS Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:01 am

Hey thats amazing! You serious? You must be quite the baseball player... Cool

Make sure to check the announcements forum when you login. I recently made a thread there announcing when you can (surely) find me online. Other times will vary.
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE NAMELesS Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Hey Waltrip my friend! I'm going to be shutting down this site, but no worries.

Come throw in an app at Lethal Talent Gaming and I will honor your initial RTE application date and apply it the new community!

Sincerely,
NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content