Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SQUAD QUESTION

5 posters

Go down

SQUAD QUESTION Empty SQUAD QUESTION

Post  TRiPPeN Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:48 pm

SO i like the whole squad thing but so far ive been in the clan for like a week and were required to join a squad which i really do like but we havent done much with the clans i realize that Rum doesnt have a box at them moment but we dont need him to hold our hands, we should have scrims between both squads nightly or like 2-3x a week if at all possible. just meh 2cents, really wish we could get it goin.

TRiPPeN
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 6
RTE Points : 5590
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

SQUAD QUESTION Empty Re: SQUAD QUESTION

Post  MetalSoul23 Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:06 pm

yea thats what ive been saying for like the past two weeks...we arnt getting nothing accomplishd. when ever the squad is one instead of going to td i suggest we practice on pm
MetalSoul23
MetalSoul23
Addict
Addict

Aries Number of posts : 372
RTE Points : 5584
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  onlysalvation Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:17 pm

The problem is that eveyone has different times available to practice, and I know its been hard for the squad leaders to get everyone together. I am on for the most part every night at around 6pm. Weekends vary but Sunday day is usually a gimme. If you want to group up I will play MW or W@W and get some tactics going with you. This is aside from what your squad leaders want to set up. We can go over all the call outs for each map and strategy. Even though there are squads it is one clan and we should all be on the same page. I know that Vinman, Ltime, and Myself are on around the same times for most so just party up and we will start getting our shit together. Once we are all able to wreck as a team we will have more matches then we can handle. It's tough starting out from scratch and we 100% can be one of the top clans out there and own gamebattles one day, it just takes time and patience.

Im out.
onlysalvation
onlysalvation
Moderate
Moderate

Pisces Number of posts : 111
RTE Points : 5595
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3260161/stats/

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE NAMELesS Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:59 am

I expect the squad captains to get the squads going. If they can't accomplish this then the position might become available to other interested members.

Sure I could pick six of us to take on TZA clan.... but it wouldn't seem like we'd earned our (tiger) stripes. I don't want to hold peoples hand... that is why the clan is 16+..

I think that 1 official practice per week isn't that hard to ask. Why would you want to be a Red Tiger Elite if you can't put in the time to play the game once per week? We need Squad Captains and Sergeants to get a hold of their team. If they receive no response then we can just do one squad or keep two but recruit more people. This isn't rocket science. Let's git er done people.
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1792
RTE Points : 32627

Back to top Go down

Post  daNgeRouS SouL Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:25 pm

hmmmm i think we should add another squad and keep the member count of that squad at a low number or we can have it serve as a practice or reserve squad for those that come on random times of the day, and the main squads can operate as day and night squads. just throwing out ideas. right now as a new clan we should experiment with different things to find out what suits each member for when gamebattle times comes we can have a detailed idea of what works for our clan. Very Happy
daNgeRouS SouL
daNgeRouS SouL
Worldly
Worldly

Virgo Number of posts : 501
RTE Points : 7834
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE NAMELesS Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:59 pm

This isn't hard. I need 2 SQUAD CAPTAINS WHO DO THE FOLLOWING:

1. Ask their squad members what time works best for them to practice.
2. Set up a mandatory practice.
3. Inform me who shows up to practice and who doesn't.

4. I will cut people who don't practice because there is no reason for them to be in a COD clan if they don't play the damn game.
5. We continue this process until we have 2 squads with 5-7 members each who play together at least once/week.

I'm not sure why this is so hard???
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1792
RTE Points : 32627

Back to top Go down

Post  MetalSoul23 Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:49 pm

sure we've already set up practice times but not even the squad captian shows up only squad sergent, so im not accusing ALDEN of nothing
MetalSoul23
MetalSoul23
Addict
Addict

Aries Number of posts : 372
RTE Points : 5584

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down