Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not liking what I'm seeing so far....

3 posters

Go down

Not liking what I'm seeing so far.... Empty Not liking what I'm seeing so far....

Post  nastynate14597 Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:10 am

Maybe I'm being a bit too quick to judge, but...
I'm not liking MW2 multiplayer very much so far. Levels are too big, assault rifles are too easy to use, and SMGs and shotguns no longer seem very necessary. This game is a campers paradise. It just seems like MW2 caters to noobs even more than the first. The only thing I'm liking so far are the co-op modes.

Also, I was just playing free-for-all on MW2, and I noticed a common trend that is going to destroy that game type for people who enjoyed it in cod4.

The people who are actually trying to get out and play in the free-for-all game type are the ones getting their butts kicked. Since the levels are so big and there are so many places to hide in, people just camp around and wait for people to pass by. Unless you can get inside of a building very quickly, you are probably going to get picked off by somebody sitting in a corner. Free-for-all was all about the run-and-gun game play, but now its all about surprising people in a fortified area, or sitting on the sidelines and waiting for someone to pass you by.
nastynate14597
nastynate14597
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

Number of posts : 33
RTE Points : 5406
Registration date : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Not liking what I'm seeing so far.... Empty Re: Not liking what I'm seeing so far....

Post  RTE Resistance Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:53 pm

AGREE 150%
RTE Resistance
RTE Resistance
Mainstream
Mainstream

Number of posts : 232
RTE Points : 5954
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Not liking what I'm seeing so far.... Empty Re: Not liking what I'm seeing so far....

Post  Rory F Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:50 pm

yeh i agree aswell they should make smaller maps just for Free - For - All
Rory F
Rory F
Rookie
Rookie

Virgo Number of posts : 4
RTE Points : 5186
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum