Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chops!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

chops!!!!! Empty chops!!!!!

Post  RTE ChopStix Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 pm

] Your xbl gt. RTE ChopStix
2] Your k/d of your primary game leading up to MW2. (must be higher than my k/d to be accepted) 1.93
3] Which game modes you primarily play (I.e....... TDM, SND, DOM) TDM, SND
4] Capcard or camera? camera
5] Headset? normal xbox360 one
6] GB experience (be complete) made little under 10k rank
7] Your favorite weapons for your primary game leading up to MW2. I.e... cod4 fav weapons M16, MP5, AK...........waw fav weapons M1A1, MP40, STG44. M16, Mp5, g36c
8] Which days/times throughout the day can you play MW2? (be very specific. If you don't know what your schedule is going to be that's not my problem) no problem in schedule
9] Whats your age and what state/province do you live in? 21 mn
10] Do you believe it's possible to have fun (since it's just a game) but also be competitive on the gamebattles ladder? Explain why. i like the pub to be fun mess around time and the gb to be serious.
11] Why do you think you deserve to be a Red Tiger Elite? What does Red Tiger Elite mean to you? because i dont want to change my gt Wink
means that people will soon be scared of RTE
RTE ChopStix
RTE ChopStix
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

Virgo Number of posts : 39
RTE Points : 5507
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

chops!!!!! Empty Re: chops!!!!!

Post  RTE NAMELesS Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:06 pm

Hey dude,

I haven't been on xbl much since I'm trying to refinance my condo, do a little home improvement kitchen project, and spend a bit more time with my girlfriend... I figure MW2 just around the corner so better kiss up to the lady now.... so I can ignore her and just play MW2 when it comes out lol..

Good looking app. We need to find a way to get ya a real headset though...

Be on xbl much more soon,
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1792
RTE Points : 32638
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum