Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**How to Join the Red Tiger Elites**

Go down

**How to Join the Red Tiger Elites** Empty **How to Join the Red Tiger Elites**

Post  RTE NAMELesS Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:09 pm

The Red Tiger Elites will be shutting down! The Owner is going to www.lethaltalentgaming.com. Please come and apply there if you're interested!!

You must add me to your xbl friends list. You must add me to your gamebattles friends list (if you have an account). Your username on this site should ALWAYS match your xbl GT. Thanks! Smile

Next.... copy & paste the following form and post it along with your answers in it's own seperate topic within this forum.

Application Forum
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1] Your xbl gt.
2] Your level/prestige & Your k/d.
3] Which game modes you primarily play (I.e....... TDM, SND, DOM)
4] Do you own a cap card or digital camera?
5] Headset? (i.e. Astros, Turtlebeaches, etc)
6] GB experience/rank (be complete)
7] How do you describe your gameplay a) fast-run n' gun b) camper c) move around cautiously d) a little of everything
8] Which days/times throughout the day can you play MW2? (be very specific. If you don't know what your schedule is going to be that's not my problem)
9] Whats your age and what state/province do you live in?
10] Why would you make a good clan or team member?

Good luck Smile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Additional Important Info plz READ*
About tryouts

*Probationary Period* Although I will add people of serious interest to the forums usergroup but you will be evaluated following a lengthy probationary period of 1-3 months. The waiting period is typically longer at RTE to ensure quality membership.
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1792
RTE Points : 32646
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down