Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHIT I NEED THIS GAME TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+2
RTE Deathdealer
PsYKo G0aT
6 posters

Go down

SHIT I NEED THIS GAME TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty SHIT I NEED THIS GAME TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  PsYKo G0aT Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:14 pm

OK!!! Really starting loose my damn mind here, i cant take it!!!! I need this game. god i hope its as amazing as i think it will be, shit, im lost, my mind is freaking. .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------asdfasdfasdf------------------------------------------------------------------------asdfasdfasdf.....

Woosh, that was a close one, thought i was gone for good that time. wow, all this drama over a damn game, what a looser i must be. oh well. lmao. not, f**k it, Damn it. ----------------------------asdfasdfasdfasf------------------------------------------asdfasdfasdfasd-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good thing i have 4 days off of work to take care of this damn problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------asdfasdfas------------------------------asdfasdf----------------------------------------------------------------------------------asdfasdfasd-f--------------------

OH MY ggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddd i cant.....................................................

PsYKo G0aT
Master
Master

Cancer Number of posts : 973
RTE Points : 7007
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

SHIT I NEED THIS GAME TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: SHIT I NEED THIS GAME TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  RTE Deathdealer Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:36 pm

i cant wqait to un wrap my 360 plug it in and recover my account and get my stuff back lol i will dominate this game so bad but i have school that week oh noes ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------
how much agony can i take AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RTE Deathdealer
RTE Deathdealer
Mainstream
Mainstream

Libra Number of posts : 216
RTE Points : 5739
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

SHIT I NEED THIS GAME TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: SHIT I NEED THIS GAME TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  RTE Nate Dawgg Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:47 pm

clam urself u remind of this guy on ign that posted a video of himself jerking off to a teaser of mw2
RTE Nate Dawgg
RTE Nate Dawgg
Veteran
Veteran

Aries Number of posts : 417
RTE Points : 5817
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE CRASH v3 Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:09 pm

RTE Nate Dawgg wrote:clam urself u remind of this guy on ign that posted a video of himself jerking off to a teaser of mw2

why would u watch that?

No
RTE CRASH v3
RTE CRASH v3
Worldly
Worldly

Taurus Number of posts : 501
RTE Points : 6176
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  PsYKo G0aT Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Thats a very valid point crash, He must be a fag.

PsYKo G0aT
Master
Master

Cancer Number of posts : 973
RTE Points : 7007
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE Deathdealer Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:51 pm

wow talking about crazy jeez were just desperite
RTE Deathdealer
RTE Deathdealer
Mainstream
Mainstream

Libra Number of posts : 216
RTE Points : 5739
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  xD A F F Y Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Take a flight to france and go to the guys house who has MW2 and just take it from him, and play. Smile
xD A F F Y
xD A F F Y
Scholar
Scholar

Virgo Number of posts : 620
RTE Points : 6346
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE CRASH v3 Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:03 pm

RTE PaiNxKiLLeR wrote:Take a flight to france and go to the guys house who has MW2 and just take it from him, and play. Smile

who know he might not even put up a fight... tell him your German.
RTE CRASH v3
RTE CRASH v3
Worldly
Worldly

Taurus Number of posts : 501
RTE Points : 6176
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  dT PsYKo G0aT Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:05 am

game was a flop Sad

Hopefully mw3 will be better

dT PsYKo G0aT
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

Number of posts : 46
RTE Points : 5403
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down