Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 CENT LOL

2 posters

Go down

50 CENT LOL Empty 50 CENT LOL

Post  xD A F F Y Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:50 pm

Im literally laughing my ass off at this post:

Fourzerotwo:
http://bit.ly/Q9CB6 - haha, I love this. In response to @50cent dropping the fact he's one of the squad voices in Multiplayer / Spec Ops.

In more detail:

50 Cent is known for his hard-hitting gangster rap music, but today it was confirmed that Infinity Ward will be using his voice in Modern Warfare 2!

News has just dropped that he will be supply the voice for one of the squad members in Multiplayer and the new side game, Spec Ops. Infinity Ward community manager, Robert Bowling sent this message to the twitter community

“fourzerotwo – http://bit.ly/Q9CB6 – haha, I love this. In response to @50cent dropping the fact he’s one of the squad voices in Multiplayer / Spec Ops.“

The message also had a link to this forum post which shows this picture of the NVG’s (from Prestige Edition) on what seems to be a golden skull! It looks as if it may be a shot from the game!
50 CENT LOL 1t4hg6
YO SOAP, HIT THAT BIGASS RAMP

50 CENT LOL IMG_0020_res

Last edited by RTE PaiNxKiLLeR on Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
xD A F F Y
xD A F F Y
Scholar
Scholar

Virgo Number of posts : 620
RTE Points : 6357
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

50 CENT LOL Empty Re: 50 CENT LOL

Post  RTE Resistance Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:19 am

Fifty Cent, the renowned rapper is going to make an appearance in Modern Warfare 2. He will be making a cameo in this upcoming game. Officially it has not yet announced whether he will still continue his search for his diamond encrusted skull.

Half-a-dollar, as he is also popularly known as, will be lending his talent as one of the many voices featured in the Multiplayer positions of Modern Warfare 2. It his also heard from him that the news of his visit to Infinity Ward and playing Modern Warfare 2 with Good Charlotte’s Benji and Joel Madden is not true.

So all the fans of Modern Warfare 2 get ready to hear sounds from 50 Cent such as Reloading, Watch your fire, I’m down, get me up! and Tango Down!

Earlier also Call of Duty featured famous voices like actors Keifer Sutherland and Gary Oldman. They played prominent roles in Call of Duty: World At War.
RTE Resistance
RTE Resistance
Mainstream
Mainstream

Number of posts : 232
RTE Points : 5965
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

50 CENT LOL Empty Re: 50 CENT LOL

Post  RTE Resistance Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:21 am

pain you didnt use cod6 Lol
RTE Resistance