Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guide to castle

+3
RTE Nocturne
MetalSoul23
WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET
7 posters

Go down

guide to castle Empty guide to castle

Post  WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Castle, a simple designed, it's just three long stripped roads leading to the 'Castle'. At the bottom there is a small pond and a building that is most excellent for sniping. This map is the best map for all weapons, it is CQC, Meduim-QC, and Long-QC. I usually use shotguns on this map, but that is totally all in personal decision. In this guide I will show you the tactic from both sides of the teams (Imperial Army/Marine Raiders), I'd like to thank CoD5Expert for the idea, so on to my Castle guide.

Rush the Castle: Rushing the castle can be risky, you need to know always were the enemy will appear. I will go through the different tactics for rushing the castle.

Lone Wolves - For loaning it out I would use a SMG preferably a type 100 if your by yourself. Rush to the castle, and keep running never stop and just keep running an gunning in the castle, periodically check the sniper area for enemies. For this class I would have a silencer so when you start shooting an enemy your enemy wont know were you are because you wont show up on the radar. Keep in mind your openings, and remember to check your back a lot.

Two man Team Set ups-

Shotguns - I would equipt one with the doubles and one with the Trench gun, to give you a lot of chances to kill the enemy. So basically, the point of a two man shotgunner team is to watch eachother’s backs while fighting indoors. You can also camp and block major doors in the castle, I would use the classes 3.3 / 3.4 That is my two man shotgunner team class, I have bouncing betties on the class so you can protect doors not walk through often. Here’s a good tactic, stay on the bottom floor, the upper floor of the castle is for snipers. Put bouncing betties on the door which is not entered a lot, (the door not entered a lot is the open way that is closes to the stairs you enter to get up to the sniping house). I would keep one man (preferably the trench gunner) right beside the ladder there’s a small corner to hide behind, hide there, it is a highly traveled passage. Now you have the bouncing betty in the door less traveled, hide your doubler behind the first entered open door at the front of the castle, that is a passage traveled a lot since it’s a cross section between the map. By doing this camping/defending tactic victory will be yours (With a good team too )

Sub Machine Gun - I would only use the Mp40, because of its amazing strength without stopping power. Basically rushing the castle with sub machine guns there is no reason to camp, rushing the castle can be risky, make sure you check the premises until entering, the other team usually runs to control the castle you can’t let this happen, it is crucial to have the castle to win the game, once controlled just run n gun but keep it confined in the castle, make your fellow teammate hold the grounds in one area and you work in another area. Use the class 2.5 / 2.6 Make sure you take advantage of second chance, it will keep you and your fellow gunner alive

Machine Guns - This is the ultimate ammo gun team, the tactics are the same as the SMG just in bigger ammo for the castle with LMG’s there is no reason to camp, rushing the castle can be risky, even with your ammo count you still have the disadvantage from a weaker gun. Make sure you check the premises until entering, the other team usually runs to control the castle you can’t let this happen, it is crucial to have the castle to win the game, once controlled just run n gun but keep it confined in the castle, make your fellow teammate hold the grounds in one area and you work in another area. Use the class 3.3 / 3.4 Make sure you take advantage of second chance, it will keep you and your fellow gunner alive, use a tokarov pistol, there good.

Mix Team - This combo is a little different, I would use an Lmg and a Smg class set up 2.5 / 3.4 Instead of staying down below of the castle emerge to the top where snipers are, let the Smg camp and protect basically being a human bouncing betty, and let the Lmg guy shoot from the top, you will attract many visitors. Always keep the Lmg, he is vital you are using him as live bait.

Sniping positions: This is the next move you can make, this is the rush for the sniper spot on the top of castle, use these different tactics

Sniping in the Castle - Ok, since you have a sniper wait until your team clears the castle until you engage, once done map your move through the castle, DO NOT CLIMB THE LATTER. The latter will get you killed if there is someone up there you are defenseless when climbing. Go around to the stairs and place your bouncing bettie right when you get on the stairs. Do not put a Bouncing betties by the stairs it’s a waste. As a sniper make sure you stay alert, and keep your teammates safe from enemy snipers and just plain enemies.

Sniping in your start tower - When you spawn rush right to the tower, put a bouncing betty right in front of the stairs of the tower, you can hardly see them so they are good to put out in the open. Once your there watch around the water area they will be around there, make sure you also watch the castle, if your team is not garrison in the castle then watch for the other team snipers. Watch out for people coming up, once one dies via your bouncing betty take his gun, then place another bouncing betty. Use this class 5.1 unless you are more covert and a head shot hunter for those 1 kill shot, use 5.2 .

Into Action: This is into action, which is rushing straight towards the enemy. For this case I would use the class 2.0 since its high ammo and high power. To run right into action stay clear of that little house and run in the open, enemies will be camping in the tunnel. Flank n’ spank as I always say, after this is done rush right to the castle, that is were your enemy spawns next.Rushing the Castle:

Lone Wolf - Objective, run and gun and have some fun, but, follow the standards that will keep you alive. Firstly I would run right to the Castle, from the start, don't go around the building go right through the middle road. If the other team is smart they will be in the castle as well, do not let this happen. I would camp in the sniper building in the castle and just wait for your victims, i would use the class 3.0 for the power and the ammo. Every once in a while run around the castle, make sure no one is there. Keep it a safe passage way for your teammates.

Two man Fire team Set up -Here is a duo team for the marine raider's side, I know what your thinking "Your missing Mix team" or maybe you weren't thinking that. But I didn't add it because I don't think it works on this side, a few days ago I kept testing my tactics and I never did good (Nor did my partner) with a mix team. So I'm leaving them out of marine raider's you may still try, I'm not holding you back.

Shotgun Team- Firstly, get you and your partner a Trench gun, because you will need all those extra bullets, rush right to the castle like on Lone wolves, and keep moving around, do not camp, I repeat do not camp. Secure the perimeter around the castle, your sole responsibility is to Defend and protect. I would use the class 4.3 for both your classes. If you are not succeeding on defending, I would suggest you start camping, not one key position is behind that box, the box leads to an opening, you can kneel and still see over it so it is a good spot to camp, the second man should camp (Like the one above) in the corner by the ladder, you are leaving open a small gap between you two so beware, You might want to get bouncing betties to cover that area for sure.

Machine Gun Team- Almost exactly like the shotgun, run and gun, sitting will get you killed. The only thing different i would move into the garden area beside the castle, I would camp one guy behind a statue and wait. And make your second teammate run and gun in the area, just keep moving and keep searching, and always tell your teammate of incoming dangers. The class i would use is 3.3 / 3.4 For power, take advantage as the Bipod as well, the accuracy is incredibly amazing on it.

Sub Machine Gun Team- This is exactly like the LMG tactic, just in smaller gun form. I would be more covert while doing this running and gunning, sitting will get you killed still. The only thing different I would move into the garden area beside the castle, I would camp one guy behind a statue and wait. And make your second teammate run and gun in the area, just keep moving and keep searching, and always tell your teammate of incoming dangers. The class i would use is 2.5 / 2.6 you can interchange stopping power with Camouflage if necessary.

Sniping:

Run 'n' Gun - When I snipe on the Marine Raider side this is what I did, I ran right into action, not protocolary no scoping, just close combat sniping. I would walk up and down the rocked street and always look for enemy movement. There is not much else to this except that. Watch the Imperial sides sniping tower!

Sniping in Castle - Like I said for the Japan side, wait till your teammates clear out the Castle, once this is done go up to the sniper spot, and place a bettie by the latter. I would look in the front open window area to find your victims that is where they spawn usually. Like I said above, look out for the Japan sniping tower, that is a hotspot for snipers. Make sure you check the garden for enemies and contact your teammates if you find a multiple of them.

Thanks for reading.

Classes

these are my suggestion for classes for Castle, periodically I used Example: 3.4 as a class name. Simply press Ctrl + F and search that number to find that class you wanted.

Rifles:

Class Name: Run 'n' Gun
Primary Weapon: Gewehr
Attachment: Apertures
Side arm: Tokarov
Primary Grenade: Frag
Secondary Grenade: Tabun gas
Perk 1: Bandolier
Perk 2: Stopping power
Perk 3: Steady Aim

Class Name: Defender
Primary Weapon: STG-44
Attachment: Silencer
Side Arm: Tokarov
Secondary Grenade: Tabun Gas
Perk 1: Bouncing Betties
Perk 3: Steady aim

Class Name: Camper
Perk 1: Bouncing betties
Perk 2: Camouflage
Perk 3: Second Chance

Class Name: Team Helper
Primary Weapon: Ghewehr
Perk 1: Bomb Squad
Perk 2: Juggernaut
Perk 3: Reconnaissance

Class Name: Spec Ops
Primary Weapon: STG - 44

Class Name: Two man team (Guy 1)
Perk 2: Shades

Class Name: Two man team (Guy 2)
Primary Weapon: STG - 44
Perk 1: Satchel Charges
Perk 2: Gas Mask

Sub Machine guns:

Primary Weapon: Type 100

Class Name: Wall Defender
Primary Weapon: Thompson
Attachment: Round Drum

Primary Weapon: Mp40
Perk 3: Reconnaissance

Class Name: Team Helper

Class Name: Covert
Primary Weapon: Type 100

Class Name: Two man team (Guy 1)

Class Name: Two man team (Guy 2)

Class Name: Speakeasy
Perk 1: Bazookax2

Machine guns:

Primary Weapon: DP-28
Attachment: Bipod

Class Name: Area Defender
Perk 3: steady aim

Class Name: Two man fire team (Guy 1)

Class Name: Two man fire team (Guy 2)
Perk 1: Bomb squad

Shotgun:

Class Name: Run ‘n’ Gun
Primary Weapon: Doubles
Attachment: Grip
Perk 1: none
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Martyrdom

Class Name: Wall Defender
Primary Weapon: Trench gun
Attachment: Bayonet

Class Name: Two man shotgunner team (Guy 1)
Primary Weapon: Doubles
Attachment: Saw off

Class Name: Two man shotgunner team (Guy 2)
Perk 1: Satchel charges

Class Name: Renagade Spec ops
Perk 3: Dead silence

Bolt Action Rifles:

Class Name: Covert Sniper
Primary Weapon: Mosin Nagant
Attachment: Telescopic Scope
Perk 3: Iron Lung

Class Name: Reg. Sniper
Attachment: Telescopic Scope
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Iron lungs

Class Name: Run ‘n’ Gun
Perk 1: Satchel Chargesx2
Perk 3: Extreme Conditioning
WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET
WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 765
RTE Points : 43736
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

guide to castle Empty Re: guide to castle

Post  MetalSoul23 Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:20 pm

wow
MetalSoul23
MetalSoul23
Addict
Addict

Aries Number of posts : 372
RTE Points : 5583

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE Nocturne Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:06 pm

wow very long,but really good.

RTE Nocturne
Expert
Expert

Capricorn Number of posts : 747
RTE Points : 6316
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  zC L ii P z Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:46 pm

roof do u actually write these urself
zC L ii P z
zC L ii P z
Veteran
Veteran

Capricorn Number of posts : 405
RTE Points : 5925
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:57 pm

dont worrie about it
WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET
WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 765
RTE Points : 43736

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE NAMELesS Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:07 am

Ro0F MunSTa wrote:Castle, a simple designed, it's just three long stripped roads leading to the 'Castle'. At the bottom there is a small pond and a building that is most excellent for sniping.

Most definitely. There is always someone camping in that tower. I like to go there and kill them, knowing theyll be back and then I set a betty to get him again, and hopefully attract a couple more enemies to kill so i can get radar. And theres always up at the top of the map in that sniper spot. Dont climb up that ladder. someone always has a betty there. Crying or Very sad

What a great topic MunsTA! I'd give you RTE Points but you already have alot lol. Very Happy
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1792
RTE Points : 32626

Back to top Go down

Post  godonacid Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:23 am

I like using my MP40 w/double clip/ 2xfrags/ camo/ can't remember my third perk.. but i like to sit around in the hallway that is up the stairs just before the tower where snipers camp. I wait there for campers to come in to camp. I camp the campers Smile

godonacid
Rookie
Rookie

Scorpio Number of posts : 14
RTE Points : 5655
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE NAMELesS Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:28 am

That is a good strategy. Psychological play. What a Face

Camp the campers- I do that too sometimes!
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1792
RTE Points : 32626

Back to top Go down

Post  HOTSIZZLE Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:03 pm

really good. i like all of the class setups.
HOTSIZZLE
HOTSIZZLE
Mainstream
Mainstream

Scorpio Number of posts : 220
RTE Points : 5990
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down