Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subscription is up

4 posters

Go down

Subscription is up Empty Subscription is up

Post  bleach44 Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:00 am

I just wanted everyone to know that my subscription is up on bleach44. I did create a temp account (AIDILIKEWHOA) if you'd like to add that then we can play. I'm going to be getting a live account hopefully this weekend, if not then on or around christmas. Again, add me if you like but once I get a new subscription i'll be deleting the aidi account.
bleach44
bleach44
Moderate
Moderate

Aries Number of posts : 107
RTE Points : 5637
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Subscription is up Empty Re: Subscription is up

Post  RTE NAMELesS Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:30 am

we'll miss you bleach. Hurry up and get a gold card for xmas! I've resorted to playing more FFA when others arent on now because i cant stand HQ without people who know what theyre doing. Neutral
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1792
RTE Points : 32650
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach44 Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:48 am

I tried playing some HQ and domination tonight and it was ugly. I'm 100% positive me and pastromie were the only guarding/capturing the HQ and the flags in domination. The rest were boosting there K/D or something, just running around killing.
bleach44
bleach44
Moderate
Moderate

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekawn Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:39 pm

bleach44 wrote:I tried playing some HQ and domination tonight and it was ugly. I'm 100% positive me and pastromie were the only guarding/capturing the HQ and the flags in domination. The rest were boosting there K/D or something, just running around killing.

151 and I played some HQ last night, and same thing happened. It was like everyone was playing TDM in HQ on our team. I think we were beaten 250-0, 250-35, and 250-45.

The other day i was playing HQ by myself, and I was the only one capturing and defending the HQ, everyone else was sniping from a distant. I was so angry, I was yelling at them asking what they were doing? If they wanted to play TDM, go play TDM. At the end of the game, a guy said "Hey rekawn, nice score, don't you wish you would have a k-d like mine." He went something like 11-3 as a sniper, but had one of the worst "scores" on the team.

Rekawn
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 17
RTE Points : 5632
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:21 pm

yah that happens to me all the time

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach44 Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:30 am

I'd rather have 400 points and go negative knowing I helped defend and capture the HQ than go positive and know I helped none. Sure it some what helps to kill people on the way to the HQ but it doesn't help as much as being in the building with the other people.
bleach44
bleach44
Moderate
Moderate

Back to top Go down

Post  DIRTYDAN Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:48 pm

I normally dont go in the hq but i think it helps to be outside it killing people before they even get in it and also helps alot if u get copters for the team so thats what i like to do..
DIRTYDAN
DIRTYDAN
Moderate
Moderate

Virgo Number of posts : 169
RTE Points : 5635
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE NAMELesS Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:11 pm

DIRTYDAN wrote:I normally dont go in the hq but i think it helps to be outside it killing people before they even get in it and also helps alot if u get copters for the team so thats what i like to do..

Copters usually, although depends on the map. some maps it doesnt help.

The problem comes up when everyone is trying to flank and only one guy trying to get close the HQ. If 2 guys very close (trying to capture it), 3 guys are semi-close trying to kill the other team as they get close.. and one guy running around trying to flank the other team its fine.
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1792
RTE Points : 32650
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach44 Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:17 pm

DIRTYDAN wrote:I normally dont go in the hq but i think it helps to be outside it killing people before they even get in it and also helps alot if u get copters for the team so thats what i like to do..

It's different if you're posted up outside the HQ sniping or killing. But most of the time they're posted up in they're favorite sniper spot that is only by one HQ which does not help.
bleach44
bleach44
Moderate
Moderate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down