Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about the clan

2 posters

Go down

Questions about the clan Empty Questions about the clan

Post  jstsumguy99 Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:19 am

I ran across NAMELess' post in another MW2 forum and thought I'd follow his link to here to see what it was all about.

So, my questions are these:
Is this a clan of people that would slice their own mom's throat to get a win or is it a casual, for the fun of playing type clan?
Does this clan have a certain k/d or win/loss ratio you must meet to join?
Is this clan like a few that I have seen where they treat it like you are really in the military and they expect you to kiss their asses simply because they became aware of the clan and therefore joined the clan before you did?

I'm a 30+ yr old guy that plays the game for the fun and to pass time when I'm at home with nothing else to do. I'm a 1st prestige level 62 player and my k/d is around a 1.20 so I don't completely suck but I also don't cause people to cry to their mama if they see me enter a lobby. lol
One game I may be the match MVP and the next I might barely go positive. It all depends on whether or not I'm just waking up from working a 12 hour midnight shift or if I'm just having a "fogged over eyes" type of day.
But I don't want to waste yours or my time by applying if it's just a clan of "we must win every match by 5000 points and you must have a k/d ratio similar to the God's or else we will eat your spleen while you watch!!!" type of people that don't get that it's a video GAME and not as if their entire existance depends on how well they play the game.

thanks. And I hope to hear back something whenever possible.

jstsumguy99
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 1
RTE Points : 5139
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Questions about the clan Empty Re: Questions about the clan

Post  dT PsYKo G0aT Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Interesting....

dT PsYKo G0aT
Fledgeling