Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School during release of MW2

5 posters

Go down

School during release of MW2 Empty School during release of MW2

Post  RTE Siinz Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:11 pm

I have realized that alot of people in the clan can play the day the game came out and take time off from work or other activities.I and others still have school and are wondering what we will do. Will be given any penalizations for not being able to level to the max as fast as everyone else.I was thinking maybe a epidemic could spread and school be canceled for a week so we could play if you have any suggestions im all ears.Smile

RTE Siinz
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 5
RTE Points : 5328
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

School during release of MW2 Empty Re: School during release of MW2

Post  RTE Resistance Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:07 pm

try to sell all the staff in a preorder for the game then they will all take the day off for the realease of it? I already sold 5 copies!! And if you call in the next 30 minutes you'll get a free PICTURE BOOK (7 PAGES) FREE!!! with s/h. So you'll not only get MW2 but a BOOK COVER WITH OVER 5 PAGES!! For the cheap cheap price of 3 payments of 19.95.
That's how you do it.
RTE Resistance
RTE Resistance
Mainstream
Mainstream

Number of posts : 232
RTE Points : 5942
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE CRASH v3 Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:42 pm

lol if anyone tells you to level up faster and ur already making an honest effort tell them to fuck off. its your game enjoy it the way u want. if u want to slowly level up doing FFA or w/e go for it.

if u want to play HQ and level up and do it all in a day or two u should be allowed to do so. if u want to prestige a few times there wouldnt be any problem i dont think.

u might not be able to participate in GB for a bit (as in cod4 where u have to be able to equip DS or perk glitch to GB) but other then that i doubt it. and even then its up to you. there hasnt been any talk of forcing people to play the game a certain way.

all we ask is that while you explore the game and learn the ropes you are open and willing to game invites from fellow members Very Happy
RTE CRASH v3
RTE CRASH v3
Worldly
Worldly

Taurus Number of posts : 501
RTE Points : 6164
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE Deathdealer Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:20 pm

i have school opening day but i will play all night of wed, thurs,friday and whole weekend non stop. lol just make sure you dont get left behind during class
RTE Deathdealer
RTE Deathdealer
Mainstream
Mainstream

Libra Number of posts : 216
RTE Points : 5727
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  xD A F F Y Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:42 am

Man same here. Ill be playing all night on my CRT tv. But hey, it works so its all good Smile I hope I dont get any assignments so i can no life that week.
xD A F F Y
xD A F F Y
Scholar
Scholar

Virgo Number of posts : 620
RTE Points : 6334
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down