Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protect the environment, save grenades!!!

3 posters

Go down

Protect the environment, save grenades!!! Empty Protect the environment, save grenades!!!

Post  mulkern Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:04 am

A child was given one marshmellow. He could either eat the marshmellow then or wait 10 minutes and receive a second marshmellow. The impatient ate theirs right away, yet those who saved their marshmellow were rewarded by having two.

The same concept can be used for grenades as well. Why throw away your grenade when someone might be there instead of saving it for when you know someone is there? This is especially useful for those who plan not to die a lot (i.e. snipers and ghosts) but can be used for just about anyone. Sure throwing it towards the enemy spawn can get you some easy kills, but most of the time it will kill no one. As a result, unless you have the 3x frag perk, you will be grenadeless until you die. A saved frag grenade can not only get you a definite kill later on, but also can save your life. So don't just randomly throw away something you only have one of, keep it and wait until you are positive someone is in a tough to reach position and make sure you have a kill, don't just guess.
mulkern
mulkern
Rookie
Rookie

Libra Number of posts : 12
RTE Points : 5457
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Protect the environment, save grenades!!! Empty Re: Protect the environment, save grenades!!!

Post  PsYKo G0aT Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:27 pm

i agree only if you use something other then frag times 3

PsYKo G0aT
Master
Master

Cancer Number of posts : 973
RTE Points : 6988
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Protect the environment, save grenades!!! Empty Re: Protect the environment, save grenades!!!

Post  sorry guys Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:12 pm

that analogy is goood lol but you are dead right, i always just throw mine straight away but im going to resist the temptation of lobing it right away and maybe i will kill soma1 with it lol!

sorry guys
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

Aquarius Number of posts : 76
RTE Points : 5550
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down