Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you think is the most overpowered weapon

+20
Sweet Skitlez
TLTKR
IfoundAnnFrank
xX Carnage84 Xx
Tintin113
PsYKo G0aT
RTE Nate Dawgg
Yo Soy Ironman
XSG Exodus
HOTSIZZLE
RTE Nocturne
zC L ii P z
h1dd3nn sn1p3r
daNgeRouS SouL
MetalSoul23
RTE xFLawLeSs
Nvarma22
bleach44
WILDWAYNE001
RTE NAMELesS
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

what do you think is the most overpowered weapon Empty what do you think is the most overpowered weapon

Post  Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:15 pm

tell me what you think

Back to top Go down

what do you think is the most overpowered weapon Empty Re: what do you think is the most overpowered weapon

Post  Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:16 pm

p90 and m16

Back to top Go down

what do you think is the most overpowered weapon Empty Re: what do you think is the most overpowered weapon

Post  RTE NAMELesS Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:19 pm

hmm probably the M16 followed by the AK.
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1792
RTE Points : 32619
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  WILDWAYNE001 Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:33 pm

m16 I would say... You shouldn't be able to have that gun right away...
WILDWAYNE001
WILDWAYNE001
Moderate
Moderate

Sagittarius Number of posts : 147
RTE Points : 5616
Registration date : 2008-12-13

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach44 Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:58 am

I'd agree with M16 being very powerful and shouldn't be the starting weapon but I think the most overpowered is the MP5. More to the close range. If you're with in 10 feet then there really is no gun that can win against it. Countless times i've taken shotguns out that i'm face to face with.
bleach44
bleach44
Moderate
Moderate

Aries Number of posts : 107
RTE Points : 5606
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE NAMELesS Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:26 am

bleach44 wrote:I'd agree with M16 being very powerful and shouldn't be the starting weapon but I think the most overpowered is the MP5. More to the close range. If you're with in 10 feet then there really is no gun that can win against it. Countless times i've taken shotguns out that i'm face to face with.

I love the MP5 as well. I would say the P90 and MP5 can be equally unfair at close range. I luved the P90 when I first started playing COD4. Once I discovered the MP5 I swear by it now. Although the AK74 is my Red Tiger. Very Happy

As for the M16... before I even had COD for xbox my friend had it for PS3 and we took turns making it to level 40 something before we figured out the M16 is the first (and arguably the best) gun you get lol.
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1792
RTE Points : 32619

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach44 Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:20 am

151RUM wrote:
bleach44 wrote:I'd agree with M16 being very powerful and shouldn't be the starting weapon but I think the most overpowered is the MP5. More to the close range. If you're with in 10 feet then there really is no gun that can win against it. Countless times i've taken shotguns out that i'm face to face with.

I love the MP5 as well. I would say the P90 and MP5 can be equally unfair at close range. I luved the P90 when I first started playing COD4. Once I discovered the MP5 I swear by it now. Although the AK74 is my Red Tiger. Very Happy

The P-90 is sick, my only problem is I can't get medium range. The MP5 is weird though. When I first started to play the game I loved it. Then my 1st to 3rd or 4th prestige I couldn't get kills with it. Now I dominate with it again. The AK74 is a beast, I like the 47 better though.
bleach44
bleach44
Moderate
Moderate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:19 pm

yah same with the frist sniper rifle you get also that things is the best sniper in the game

Back to top Go down

Post  Nvarma22 Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:26 pm

I don't know its a tough call I don't think the P90 is really over powered because at medium range you have to light them up pretty quickly to get the kill and I personally think the P90 is really hard to control without a silencer because the recoil is pretty bad. I think the M4 is overpowered its not the power its the accuracy. With a red dot sight you can basically hunker down and start sniping with it. I think the MP5 is a little overpowered.

Nvarma22
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach44 Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 am

Nvarma22 wrote:I don't know its a tough call I don't think the P90 is really over powered because at medium range you have to light them up pretty quickly to get the kill and I personally think the P90 is really hard to control without a silencer because the recoil is pretty bad. I think the M4 is overpowered its not the power its the accuracy. With a red dot sight you can basically hunker down and start sniping with it. I think the MP5 is a little overpowered.

I think the M4 has just enough power. I mean, you can definatly get some long range M16 or M14 shots with it, but I don't know about sniping. IMO the M4 is a contender for the best game in the gun, only going against the G36C.
bleach44
bleach44
Moderate
Moderate

Back to top Go down

Post  Nvarma22 Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:09 pm

bleach44 wrote:
Nvarma22 wrote:I don't know its a tough call I don't think the P90 is really over powered because at medium range you have to light them up pretty quickly to get the kill and I personally think the P90 is really hard to control without a silencer because the recoil is pretty bad. I think the M4 is overpowered its not the power its the accuracy. With a red dot sight you can basically hunker down and start sniping with it. I think the MP5 is a little overpowered.

I think the M4 has just enough power. I mean, you can definatly get some long range M16 or M14 shots with it, but I don't know about sniping. IMO the M4 is a contender for the best game in the gun, only going against the G36C.
I guess your right I was just exagerating about the sniping thing but you know I can never use the G36 I have tried many times to use it but like I just cant get kills with it I agree with you saying the M4 is the one of the best weapons its good in long range or close range situations I use it with the red dot. I use the M16 with the Acog for the more long range kills I think its kind of hard to get the kills in really close range situations with the M16

Nvarma22
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach44 Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:02 pm

Man G36 is rare gun. When I find one laying on the ground I instantly pick it up, even if my starting weapon is a G36. And it's always the same outcome. Give me 3-4 minutes and there will be a friendly helicopter on the way.
bleach44
bleach44
Moderate
Moderate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:08 pm

yah the only people that have use noob tubes with it

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach44 Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:38 am

I've only used noob tubes once or twice and I can see how they're effective but it's boring. And why use it? It doesn't give you any kills towards the challenges, except the one that's kill someone with a noob tube that doesn't explode. If it counted for a weapon challenge i'd probably use it more, honestly.
bleach44
bleach44
Moderate
Moderate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:08 pm

yah they only explode at distance also

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE xFLawLeSs Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:11 pm

M16
P90
RPD
RTE xFLawLeSs
RTE xFLawLeSs
Bonkers
Bonkers

Number of posts : 1115
RTE Points : 7056
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach44 Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:34 am

I'm still surprised I don't see more RPDs'. I use that or the SAW on showdown every time and I think the only time i've ever gone negative is the first time I played that map online. It's seriously, with stopping power, like 2 or 3 bullets to the foot and they're down. I like to call it the killer foot job.
bleach44
bleach44
Moderate
Moderate

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE xFLawLeSs Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:34 am

[quote="bleach44"]
Nvarma22 wrote: IMO the M4 is a contender for the best game in the gun.

scratch
RTE xFLawLeSs
RTE xFLawLeSs
Bonkers
Bonkers

Number of posts : 1115
RTE Points : 7056
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  MetalSoul23 Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:42 am

[quote="Captainrobo45"]
bleach44 wrote:
Nvarma22 wrote: IMO the M4 is a contender for the best game in the gun.

scratch

lol!
MetalSoul23
MetalSoul23
Addict
Addict

Aries Number of posts : 372
RTE Points : 5576

Back to top Go down

Post  daNgeRouS SouL Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:09 am

OMG m16 and RPD case closed............
daNgeRouS SouL
daNgeRouS SouL
Worldly
Worldly

Virgo Number of posts : 501
RTE Points : 7826
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  h1dd3nn sn1p3r Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:48 pm

seriously the carbine is the most annoying overpowered gun in the game....with juggernaut all the noobs just spray and pray it,and with stopping power it kills 2 fast...but if u use s. o. h. on it then ur ok lol...also i need tips on using the g36c i luv it on hc[G36C RDS Bando S>O>H Deep Impact destroys anything and everything no questions asked lol...also p90 - noob gun in my opinion

offtopic: does any1 else feel like the carbine is 2 plasticy? lol when i describe the carbine i say it is 2 faxe and plastically lol
h1dd3nn sn1p3r
h1dd3nn sn1p3r
Scholar
Scholar

Capricorn Number of posts : 642
RTE Points : 6186
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  zC L ii P z Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:24 am

pfft M60 or the M16 IMO
zC L ii P z
zC L ii P z
Veteran
Veteran

Capricorn Number of posts : 405
RTE Points : 5918
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  h1dd3nn sn1p3r Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:48 pm

while the m60 is strong, it is not overpowered,it is a bulky lunchbox machinegun that has a slow rof and recoil,and not many people at all use it[i think ive only seen 40 or so use it in the 15 days ive been playing[15 days in game time]]
h1dd3nn sn1p3r
h1dd3nn sn1p3r
Scholar
Scholar

Capricorn Number of posts : 642
RTE Points : 6186
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  zC L ii P z Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:40 pm

i used that sucker with an ACOG scope on it and went 57-3 i wasnt even sprayin just barley tapin the trigger and they were droppin in 2 shots
zC L ii P z
zC L ii P z
Veteran
Veteran

Capricorn Number of posts : 405
RTE Points : 5918
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE Nocturne Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:48 pm

it is actually amazing with rds.rpd is more overpowered.it has barely any recoil,and huge clip and deep bullet penetration

RTE Nocturne
Expert
Expert

Capricorn Number of posts : 747
RTE Points : 6309
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next