complete guide for S&D(not hardcore)

Go down

complete guide for S&D(not hardcore)

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:53 pm

This is my complete guide on search and destroy,I will explain perks,attatchments and weapons that you can use to own in search and destroy.

Assault Rifles:

Ak-47
This is a very versatile and powerful weapon,the only downfall is the small clip and it really isn't that well on aiming.

Here is what you should have your layout for whatever style fits you:

M4 Carbine

This weapon is overall amazing and the best Assault Rifle in my opinion. It is a fully automatic version of the M16,It fires good and it has amazing power.

This gun is absoluetly amazing and you WILL go positive with this gun Razz

Perks:

Frag x 3--->Claymores x 2

Frag x 3 and claymores are a must,no need for bandolier due to the fact you won't need to kill a large amount of people. Just stick to Claymores for defence and frags for offence.Works perfectly

Stopping Power

Stopping power is the only perk I use,I don't see a reason to use any other perk. Stopping power adds on a lot of power and it is very useful, don't waste your time on perks such as UAV Jammer or Overkill.

It's honestly pointless and your weapon might as well be a pistol.

Steady Aim--->Dead Silence

These are probably the most efficent perks,no need for deep impact; You can still shoot through walls and it really makes no difference.

Steady aim is amazing,it helps me all the time and you get really good at firing from the hip when using it,it saved me a lot of times.

Dead Silence is also amazing, you can sprint through buildings if you like rushing(Like me).

Attatchments:

Silencer

Use this on every gun possible while playing search and destroy,It might decrease some accuracy but if you're that worried about range just snipe.

Sub Machine Guns

MP5

This is a very mobile gun and overall it is a tank with the perks such as the above,this is the class i use with it and i always get at least 8 kills a game.There really is no other weapon that's a SMG that is good for S&D

Frag x 3
Stopping Power
Steady Aim

Perks:

Frag x 3--->Claymores x 2

Frag x 3 and claymores are a must,no need for bandolier due to the fact you won't need to kill a large amount of people. Just stick to Claymores for defence and frags for offence.Works perfectly

Stopping Power

Stopping power is the only perk I use,I don't see a reason to use any other perk. Stopping power adds on a lot of power and it is very useful, don't waste your time on perks such as UAV Jammer or Overkill.

It's honestly pointless and your weapon might as well be a pistol.

Steady Aim--->Dead Silence

These are probably the most efficent perks,no need for deep impact; You can still shoot through walls and it really makes no difference.

Steady aim is amazing,it helps me all the time and you get really good at firing from the hip when using it,it saved me a lot of times.

Dead Silence is also amazing, you can sprint through buildings if you like rushing(Like me).

Attatchments:

Silencer

Use this on every gun possible while playing search and destroy,It might decrease some accuracy but if you're that worried about range just snipe.

Snipers

M40A3

This is in my opinion the best sniper out there,it is very versatile and you can use it for long range or you can use it for short range such as with an acog this gun is very powerful and it will take out any enemy with stopping power in 1 hit unless they are using Juggernaut.

Perks:

Claymore x 2

This is a must,there is no need for anything else,but if you aren't high enough level use RPG's.They can come useful in a risky and tough situation

Stopping Power
This is also a must,I don't see why anyone would use a different perk with this gun Razz

Steady Aim--->Iron Lungs--->Dead Silence

Steady aim if you like no scoping,such as me Razz I don't use any other perk with my sniper besides this.

Iron lungs for people that camp,sometimes like me.It's worth the extra few seconds of breath you get because it might be just what you need for that next shot Razz

Dead silence if you like to move around and you don't want to be heard easily so you can sneak up on your enemy.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum