the skorpin tiny but deadly

Go down

the skorpin tiny but deadly

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:41 pm

The Skorpion: tiny, but deadly!

this is a guide on a very under rated gun the skorpion. this is my very first guide!

IMO, one of the best guns in the game, small clip yes, but it's upsides dominates it's downsides.

so, you might have tried this gun once and laughed at it's small clip and never touched it again, but let me tell you, with it's great damage and high RoF, when used right, it can easilly dominate any map.

the thing that also puts most people off is the terrible range.200-400 and 100-300 silenced. you may think "eww it won't be able to kill someone at the other side of the room" but thats where you go completley wrong, you can easilly kill someone at long range. how you may ask? simple, the skorpion has the best max damage in the game at 50 damage close range, and an insane RoF at 850 rounds per minute, and the best thing about the gun is it has NO RECOIL, if your iron sights are lined up aiming at the target perfectly, you won't miss, the gun has next to no recoil, and thats why this gun is suprisingly brilliant at long range.

it's also easy to get headshots with because of the low recoil, it's easy to hit your target..so no recoil is a HUGE advantage. especially since the guns iron sights are godly, they don't get in your way whatsoever.

the bad thing about the gun, is it's clip size of a mere 20, which means lots of reloading, but when you find a good pattern (mainly kill reload, kill reload and so on) you can be the most deadly player on the map.

so, lets sum up the upsides/downsides.

UPSIDES

the accuracy is by far the best out of all SMG's
NO recoil
amazing damage (50 max)
fast rate of fire, meaning taking down targets will be easy
iron sights are pretty awsome.
very good at CQC and long range.
brilliant hip-fire accuracy
you will never have to fire in bursts
very easy to control.

DOWNSIDES

tiny clip of 20 meaning lots of reloading
not the best range (but with the low recoil taking down targets from long range isn't that bad)
not common, meaning you have your ammo and your ammo alone, since there won't be any lying around

now for the attachments.

no attachments

no attachments is actually pretty good, it does more damage to enemys at distance, but i would choose a silencer or ACOG.

5/10

red dot sight
red dot sight is very nice on the skorpion, people say it adds rcoil, and i thought it did too at one point, but a test on the wall made it clear to me it doesn't add recoil, it's just the dot jumps around alot because of the high ROF, but test it yourself, it doesn't add recoil whatsoever.

recommended.

9/10

Silencer

most likley the best attachment for this gun, it decreses range a bit, but like i said before, range doesn't matter when you can hit your target with all 20 bullets (1 clip) and hitting your target with all 20 bullets isn't hard to achieve because of the low recoil, great iron sights and great accuracy.

7.5/10

ACOG

suprisingly pretty good, it adds a tiny bit recoil, but if you want range on your skorpion, put the acog on it, and your good to go. but i must say, the skorpion is one of the few guns that work well with an ACOG.

7/10

Classes

no chance
primary weapon + attachment - skorpion with no attachment.
side arm - Deagle
perk 1 - bandoiler
perk 2 - stopping power
perk 3 - steady aim

still no chance
primary weapon + attachment - skorpion with silencer
side arm - M9 silenced
perk 1 - bandoiler
perk 2 - stopping power
perk 3 - steady aim

sniper
primary weapon + attachment skorpion with ACOG
side arm - Deagle
perk 1 - claymore or bandoiler
perk 2 - stopping power or sieght of hand
perk 3 - your choice, any works.

invisible
primary weapon + attachment - skorpion with silencer
side arm - M9 with silencer
perk 1 - bandoiler
perk 2 - UAV jammer
perk 3 - dead silence

constant action
primary weapon + attachment - skorpion with silencer or no attachment
side arm - Deagle
perk 1 - bandoiler
perk 2 - sight of hand
perk 3 - steady aim

of course, you can change around to what you preffer, there are many other combinations that work very well, these are just suggestions.

conclusion: the skorpion is a very powerful SMG, one of the best weapons in the game IMP and very under rated, i don't think people should rule this gun out just because of the small clip, as you can see, it's advantages overpower the disadvanatages...so get your skorpion, and dominate ever game you play!

note : this gun might take some getting used to.

Back to top Go down

Re: the skorpin tiny but deadly

Post  RTE NAMELesS on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:26 am

Wait a second a scorpion with an ACOG?? Suspect

RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1792
RTE Points : 30489
Registration date : 2008-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down