Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hq guide part 1

5 posters

Go down

hq guide part 1 Empty hq guide part 1

Post  WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:17 pm

Sub Machine Guns (SMGs):

MP5:

This gun is amazing, period. It does high amounts of damage, accurate fire, and is surprisingly steady. I choose no attachment for this gun because I find it less accurate with any attachment. For HQ I would recommend a silencer, but the MP5 seems to do less damage with a silencer even though the AK-47 is the only gun that has lower damage with a silencer. This gun can easily control a crowd and is also great for raiding:

Pros:
- High damage
- Accurate hip fire

Cons:
- You won’t be finding too many of these with the MP5.

Conclusion:
Amazing for HQ, my first choice for an SMG and probably 2nd for the entire game type. Find the attachment that fits you and use it.

Skorpion:
Decent gun for HQ with Sleight of Hand. It has very accurate fire while aimed down the sights, which you won’t need to, because even if you have an M14 and are looking through the sights spraying it like crazy you still should be able to get kills, or your playing the wrong game.

Pros:
- High damage
- Accurate over distances

Cons:
- Small clip
- No reload trick

Conclusion:
Not a gun your going to want to use in HQ.

Mini-Uzi:

EXTREMELY PLAYER DEPENDANT. I cannot use this gun to save my life, and I find it picks favorites. Some of the best player I have seen are monstrous with the mini-uzi. It fires a little too fast in my opinion, which causes frequent reloading, which causes you to die, which you don’t want.

Pros:
- High rate of fire
- High damage

Cons:
- Too high firing rate

AK-74u:

This gun goes right along with the MP5, amazing, it’s not as accurate, but who cares, it whoops out the damage like none other, not to mention it has the same reload trick as the AK-47 and the MP44. Great for raiding and defending.

Pros:
- High damage
- Reload trick

Cons:
- Accuracy

Conclusion: tied with the MP5, its only downfall is it accuracy which won’t really matter.

P90:

This gun is my third favorite SMG, it does less damage than the MP5 and the Ak- 74u, but has a larger clip, but then again a longer reload time.

Pros:
- High RoF
- Large clip
- Semi-High damage

Cons:
- Long reload

An okay gun for HQ. Nothing special.
WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET
WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 765
RTE Points : 43707
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

hq guide part 1 Empty Re: hq guide part 1

Post  WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:18 pm

Assault Rifles:

M16A4:

Great weapon, though not one that I would recommend for Headquarters, this usually kills in 1 to 2 bursts, but when the HQ is being flooded this is not a weapon that can easily control a crowd, likewise, when raiding an HQ you want a weapon that will fire when you want, and one that you will have time to take a second shot with. The only reasonable way of using this gun would be with Double Tap, which I wouldn’t recommend unless you are getting a headshot every time.

Pros:
- High damage
- Accurate hip fire

Cons:
- Slow burst fire rate
- Only 10 bursts before reloading

Conclusion:

This gun is okay for HQ, not near a top pick for me, the accuracy over range with this gun is amazing, but to be honest you just won’t be using it. My least favorite assault rifle for HQ.

AK-47:

Now this is a true HQ gun, the recoil might annoy some people, but taking a bit to get to know this gun can produce very amazing results. EXTREMELY high damage shot for shot, fully automatic, and if you know the fast reload trick, this is by far the best assault rifle. The damage is so high, if you wanted you could substitute Stopping Power for different perks.

Pros:
- High damage
- Fully automatic
- Fast reload
- Great hip fire

Cons:
- Recoil (not a problem if used regularly)

Conclusion:

AMAZING! This is by far my top pick for assaulting on HQ.

M4A1:

Also a wise choice for HQ, it is steadier but its damage is much less than the AK-47. It’s more of a personal preference when choosing between the two.

Pros:
- Good damage
- Fully automatic

Cons:
- No good reload trick for this gun

Conclusion:

Completely a personal preference, it don’t end up using it’s steadiness over range because I am in the HQ, I need a high damage gun, and this one just can’t deliver.

G3:

COMPLETELY PLAYER DEPENDANT! I cannot release any pros and cons and or other annotations due to the fact that the only thing that effects how this gun performs is how fast you can pull the trigger.

G36C:

This gun is behind the M4A1 Carbine, it is exactly the same in every fashion except the carbine has a faster firing rate. That makes this gun more accurate over long distances, but less lethal.

Pros:
- Accuracy
- Less rounds used per kill

Cons:
- Slower firing rate than the M4

Conclusion:

This is not a recommended gun, if you like this gun, use the M4 instead.

M14:

This gun is also player dependant, but due to other issues with the gun, I am able to formulate pros and cons. This gun is also highly dependent on finger speed. When storming and HQ you are going to want to spray this thing hip fire, it can be more lethal than the AK-47. Though this gun dishes out nasty recoil when scoped.

Pros:
- AMAZING damage shot-for-shot
- Accurate hip fire.

Cons:
- Recoil

Conclusion:

This gun can be amazing for HQ, but once again, it relies heavily on the player.

MP44:

This gun can be used well, and can really suck in HQ. If you tend not to use the sights, and you have accurate hip fire, this thing can be your friend, although once again I would have to suggest either Double Tap or using the M4. This gun also has an extremely fast reload if you know the trick.

Pros:
- Good hip fire damage
- Fast reload.

Cons:
- Annoying iron sights
- Slow firing rate

Conclusion:

This gun is once again easily outdone by the M4 and even the G36C, if you are amazing with this gun I guess that you can use it well, but not recommended.
WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET
WWW.REDTIGERELITES.NET
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 765
RTE Points : 43707
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

hq guide part 1 Empty excellent

Post  A M A Z I N G 6 Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Very nice guide!

A M A Z I N G 6