Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application

2 posters

Go down

My Application Empty My Application

Post  PlatinumCorpse Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:01 am

Application Forum
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1] My XBL GT: PlatinumCorpse
2] Your k/d of your primary game leading up to MW2. (must be higher than my k/d to be accepted) - I believe it was 1.76 or around that amount.
3] Which game modes you primarily play (I.e....... TDM, SND, DOM) - - I usually play TDM but I have been playing objective-based games and actively aiming to win over the objective.
4] Capture Card or Camera? - I do have a camera but I do plan on getting a capture card in the near future. I'm still deciding whether it would be worth to get a Black Magic Intensity Pro or a simple Dazzle.
5] Headset? - Yes
6] GB experience (be complete) - Participated in at least 5 full clan matches and lingered around the site from some time. I learned the procedures and how matches, tickets, complaints were run to avoid cheating and such. Of course, the interface may have changed but it should be able to be understood in the following days around the site.
7] Your favorite weapons for your primary game leading up to MW2. I.e... cod4 fav weapons M16, MP5, AK...........waw fav weapons M1A1, MP40, STG44. - I participated in CoD4. I've used such weapons from AK-47s to MP5s. I've been mainly using an AK-47 silenced and have been getting 30-6 games.
8] Which days/times throughout the day can you play MW2? (be very specific. If you don't know what your schedule is going to be that's not my problem). - I will be always available to play on the weekends. Time is limited for me on weekdays with schoolwork and various things but I do find time to play.
9] Whats your age and what state/province do you live in? - I'm currently 15 and I live in Pennslyvania
10] Do you believe it's possible to have fun (since it's just a game) but also be competitive on the gamebattles ladder? Explain why. - I believe that video games were made to be a form of entertainment and only did people realize that competition could occur that a sort of sports-esque competition began to emerge. I mainly have fun while maintaing a tatical stategy and just racking up kills so it's a mix of both fun and an influence of competition.
11] Tell me about your current MW2 experience. Be VERY complete. I've currently played for a week and gotten to level 40. My xbox RRoDed ( which is expected to arrive this Wensday ) I have gotten 1000 GS and acutally started the game on Veteran and beat it around 8 hours later. Not much I can say though since I haven't played for a while. I will start to play this Wensday though.

I'll start playing on Wensday.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PlatinumCorpse
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 4
RTE Points : 5247
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

My Application Empty Re: My Application

Post  RTE NAMELesS Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Well RRod really sucks. Keep me posted in this thread on when your back up and running. Sounds like you got some catching up to do.
Question #7 is getting abit dated now... go ahead and tell me which MW2 weapons youre best with. I do like the 1.76 k/d. I'm weary about your age, but if you show me alot, then age is just a number.

I'm ususally online late since I'm west coast and often don't get online till 6 or even 7pm. I'll be online alot starting thursday evening.
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1792
RTE Points : 32619
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  PlatinumCorpse Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:36 am

Xbox is waiting in my local UPS store. I'm gonna pick it up tommorw but I have alot of tests on Friday so I probably will only start playing on Friday.

PlatinumCorpse
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE NAMELesS Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:13 pm

No sweat. Me and Chopstix want to get things going so if your serious try and get online this weekend. I should be around alot except im going to see Avatar on Saturday night.. Cool
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PlatinumCorpse Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:10 am

RTE NAMELesS wrote:No sweat. Me and Chopstix want to get things going so if your serious try and get online this weekend. I should be around alot except im going to see Avatar on Saturday night.. Cool

Alright, got my xbox back. Gotta warm up still. Added both of you.

PlatinumCorpse
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE NAMELesS Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Ok cool. I'll be online in a bit. I'll look for you.
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PlatinumCorpse Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Hey, sorry for leaving. I now understand that I really suck right now. I am probably either gonna put my application on hold or if you guys want a GB team now then I won't join. I really want to hone my skills and really play the game before getting competitive. Sorry if this is bad for you but I just can't. My best wises for your future endevors. Very Happy

PlatinumCorpse
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: