Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Old timer" back looking for some old RTE members I used to play with.

3 posters

Go down

"Old timer" back looking for some old RTE members I used to play with. Empty "Old timer" back looking for some old RTE members I used to play with.

Post  -IfoundAnnFrank Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:25 pm

Im pretty sure most people will know who I am and im just looking for the old RTE gamers that I used to have a good time with. Last I heard they also left this clan but im sure some of you still play with them and im just wondering what there gamertags are now as they took me off cause I hadn't been off in months.

Quicksilver and all you other cool cats where you at?

-IfoundAnnFrank
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 6
RTE Points : 5261
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

"Old timer" back looking for some old RTE members I used to play with. Empty Re: "Old timer" back looking for some old RTE members I used to play with.

Post  RTE NAMELesS Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Hey there dude. Yeah, no clan anymore. I'm only looking for a couple of dedicated guys to play on a GB Team.

I don't think alot of people were happy with my decision to close the clan so a few dropped me from their friends list. Quicksilver might have been one, because I haven't spoken to him in a quite awhile.

Hit up RTE Nate Dawgg on xbl. He knows quicksilver in real life and should be able to give you his new gt.

-Nameless
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1792
RTE Points : 32619
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

"Old timer" back looking for some old RTE members I used to play with. Empty Re: "Old timer" back looking for some old RTE members I used to play with.

Post  -IfoundAnnFrank Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Yeah I never wanted to leave the clan but didn't like a lot of members and my xbox was broken for the longest time then I moved in with my dad and he didn't have an Xbox for the longest time so I guess getting kicked out was for the best.

What happened to RTE?

-IfoundAnnFrank
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE NAMELesS Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:29 pm

I kicked everyone out and most people were pretty pissed so they didn't reapply. I just don't have enough web programming skills to really make a proper website. And RTE was beginning to look less and less competitive and more and more "community gaming" like. Alot of personality clashes and some folks just didn't seem to care in general.

I thought it was best to move in a new direction and to personally lead the MW2 GB Team. Unfortunately that meant little time to deal with all the other facets that make a community cool & unique. So thus I'm doing away with www.rteclan.com and will just have smaller forums for serious applicants.
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  h1dd3nn sn1p3r Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:59 am

Yo Morningwood/anne/ whtever else names got banned. Remember me lol?

I have quick on my friendslist still, I believe he goes by Famous now, but there might be a letter at the beginning. And 151, I never removed you lol, but I know we never game together. Hell I havent played with anyone on my friends list in several months, due to having no mic.

How's RTE GB going mate? Don't forget about the little people when yall are #1 in the world for MW2 lol rabbit
h1dd3nn sn1p3r
h1dd3nn sn1p3r
Scholar
Scholar

Capricorn Number of posts : 642
RTE Points : 6186
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  -IfoundAnnFrank Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:13 pm

PLEASE ADD ME QUICKSILVER, PUCK, ETC MY NEW GT IS ObafemiMartinss!

-IfoundAnnFrank
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE NAMELesS Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Definitely contact Natedawg for quicksilver. They know eachother in real life.
gt: Nate v Dawgg

If you were close to Puck i bet you could find his contact info from: Sigz's clan

I have his kid's gt: PuckMonkey6
Not sure if they share that account or what the deal.
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -IfoundAnnFrank Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Yeah Puck lives in the city about 10 minutes from mine and we went to the same high school so that was always cool. I keep looking for a new clan but any time I go to a site and look at there members its just not the same as RTE Crying or Very sad

-IfoundAnnFrank
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE NAMELesS Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:06 am

Hey man you're welcome to apply to RTE again. RTE is reopening! Smile

Note- I am the recruiting manager and I've made the probationary period quite lengthy on purpose. So yes I would evaluate you pretty strictly since I believe you were dismissed from RTE in the past for drama with other members. But I think your a good kid and I do believe in 2nd chances.
RTE NAMELesS
RTE NAMELesS
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -IfoundAnnFrank Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:06 pm

I'll be keeping tabs and then decide if I want to reapply again. So ill be around for sure.

-IfoundAnnFrank
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down