grog188's app

Go down

grog188's app

Post  grog188 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:29 am

1] Your age: 21
2] Your XBL gamertag: grog188
3] Your prestige/rank: only 36 on 360 but i've done enough on ps3 before to hit 3rd or 4th prestige
4] Your K/D: 1.64
5] Your kill streak: only 18
6] What game modes you prefer (i.e… SnD, DOM, TDM, HCTDM)? usually tdm or ffa but long as i'm playing with friends i'll play anything
7] What days/times are you usually available to play? Be sure to include timezone! at the moment i am not sure, i should be able to play anytime pretty much till i start school or find a job. I live in central time and have nothing to do since i just came back from iraq.
8] Are you interested in joining the RTE gamebattle team? sort of interested but not sure if i can dedicate the time yet and i know i need a lot of practice first.
9] Could you follow orders from a player less skilled than you? of course
10] Why do you want to join the Red Tiger Elites? seems like a good group of people both in player skill and the mentalities of the gamers.
11] How did you find out about us? cod4 forums
12] Do you currently or have you ever played for another clan or competed on gamebattles team? Yes or no? If yes, please elaborate. FYI- we do not accept apps from people currently in another XBL clan or on another XBL gamebattles team. I played for a few clans across multiple games before but nothing serious mostly just was with them because a friend wanted me to join or something like that. Never played GB as of yet although when i played on ps3 a long time ago my clan leader wanted to try it but we never got around to it.

Anything i missed or you would like to know please feel free to ask as i am a very open person.

grog188
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

Cancer Number of posts : 44
RTE Points : 3369
Registration date : 2009-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: grog188's app

Post  RTE CRASH v3 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:34 am

Solid App. Glad ur home safe bud...

add RTE CRASH v3, RTE Grimm79, RTE GodOfSiigz, RTE OneFIFTYOne and we will get u introduced.
RTE CRASH v3
Worldly
Worldly

Taurus Number of posts : 501
RTE Points : 4121
Registration date : 2009-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  grog188 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:46 am

k all have been sent an invite

grog188
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:53 am

Ha, there ya are bud, glad to see your app in here...Same guidelines I give everyone brother (even though you might already know em') just be active with RTE members ingame regularly so we can measure your potential and be active in the forums and you will not have a problem getting in-

Back to top Go down

Post  grog188 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:01 pm

thx hopefully i'm doin ok so far with the little practice i've had since last night lol..

grog188
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE CRASH v3 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:51 pm

grog188 wrote:thx hopefully i'm doin ok so far with the little practice i've had since last night lol..

doin fine man, i only quit today because i was getting frustrated (havin a bad day in general) and needed to cool off and play some NHL 09. liked seeing you beat me in score twice and match me once though, even if it was just by a kill or two Very Happy
RTE CRASH v3
Worldly
Worldly

Taurus Number of posts : 501
RTE Points : 4121
Registration date : 2009-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:03 am

Great job so far brother. You communicate, skills are good, and your active. So far so good keep it up.

Back to top Go down

Post  grog188 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:10 pm

thx man its good to hear that after waiting so long, i'll be on more often hopefully once i get a schedule down around here and stuff and if you guys need someone for scrims i don't mind helping out so you guys can practice your tactics

grog188
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:47 am

Ok brother, heres how you scored:

Skill: 4/5

Activity: 4/5

Personality: 5/5

GB Xp: 0

Total Score: 15 points. Accepted no problems at all.

Congratulations brother, see you ingame and we'll get the ball really movin' on MW2.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum