Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has the better players: COD4 or WAW?

+5
I Am Codyyy
streetHONDA
RTE MoNoXiDe
xD A F F Y
Varfy
9 posters

Go down

Who has the better players: COD4 or WAW? Empty Who has the better players: COD4 or WAW?

Post  Varfy Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:22 pm

Is there a clear difference between the skill levels of the players of WAW and COD4? I have both game, but have not played WAW nearly as much online as COD4.

Varfy
Rookie
Rookie

Capricorn Number of posts : 5
RTE Points : 5398
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Who has the better players: COD4 or WAW? Empty Re: Who has the better players: COD4 or WAW?

Post  xD A F F Y Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:09 am

I think MW has more skilled players because in WaW everyone just runs and guns with the MP40. Basically the only one ppl use, in MW, it takes more skills. Theres a wide variety of different powerful weapons set for different maps. In WaW, you can practically use the MP40 in every map.
xD A F F Y
xD A F F Y
Scholar
Scholar

Virgo Number of posts : 620
RTE Points : 6305
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Who has the better players: COD4 or WAW? Empty Re: Who has the better players: COD4 or WAW?

Post  RTE MoNoXiDe Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:55 am

only newbs use the mp40 on every map... theres a huge variety of powerful weapons in w@w some just take a little getting use to.
RTE MoNoXiDe
RTE MoNoXiDe
Mainstream
Mainstream

Taurus Number of posts : 258
RTE Points : 6465
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.doxgamers.toxicfarm.com

Back to top Go down

Post  streetHONDA Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:42 am

most of my freinds are in love with cod4 so they always want me to play but i love waw so i hadnt played it in awhile yet the one guy who every1 @ school thinks is the best i show up and just beat him horribbly in score first,second,third,fourth....... games in a row it just depends on the player i personally think that its your knowledge of the map and wat weapons your good with that will make you a better player as for my freind who is good @ cod4 SUX @ waw and so he hates it, it just depends.
streetHONDA
streetHONDA
Rookie
Rookie

Cancer Number of posts : 4
RTE Points : 5317
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  I Am Codyyy Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:07 am

I think that for PC CoD4 has the best players, I should know I have over 75 days played on the pc.
Ps3 and xbox's best players are cod4 because all the best players came back to get ready for MW2
I Am Codyyy
I Am Codyyy
Mainstream
Mainstream

Number of posts : 205
RTE Points : 6093
Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE PerFecTioN Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:43 am

i say WAW takes more skill but i say that because there is no M16 to kill people with one shot. there may be an mp40 but if you are actually skilled at the game it isnt a huge problem.

RTE PerFecTioN
Rookie
Rookie

Libra Number of posts : 9
RTE Points : 5317
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE CRASH v3 Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:38 pm

both games are same engine, look and feel the same for the most part.

both have skilled and noob players.

whoever said its all about who knows the maps better and plays smartest is right.
RTE CRASH v3
RTE CRASH v3
Worldly
Worldly

Taurus Number of posts : 501
RTE Points : 6135
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE FaTaLiTy Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:03 pm

RTE PerFecTioN wrote:i say WAW takes more skill but i say that because there is no M16 to kill people with one shot. there may be an mp40 but if you are actually skilled at the game it isnt a huge problem.

It's easier to kill people with MP40 than with M16. With stopping power, MP40 is a 1 shot to the head and 2 shots to the torso.
RTE FaTaLiTy
RTE FaTaLiTy
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

Capricorn Number of posts : 38
RTE Points : 5409
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

Who has the better players: COD4 or WAW? Empty waw vs cod4

Post  CARMEL INSAN1TY Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:47 am

its hard to tell it seems as cod4 takes more skill than waw because when i use mp40 on waw theres no stopping and when i use m16 i dont do as well as if i was using an mp40 on waw if m16 was full auto it would be unstoppable it would be the ultimate sprayer. so it seems the cod4 players are a bit more skilled but it doesnt matter.
CARMEL INSAN1TY
CARMEL INSAN1TY
Rookie
Rookie

Scorpio Number of posts : 5
RTE Points : 5292
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  CARMEL INSAN1TY Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:49 am

RTE PerFecTioN wrote:i say WAW takes more skill but i say that because there is no M16 to kill people with one shot. there may be an mp40 but if you are actually skilled at the game it isnt a huge problem.
you dont even play cod4 so how can you give your point oof view.
CARMEL INSAN1TY
CARMEL INSAN1TY
Rookie
Rookie

Scorpio Number of posts : 5
RTE Points : 5292
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down